Cilok is a small roadside snack in Indonesia. Lots of cilok sellers scattered in Indonesia. Especially on the island of Java, many cilok sellers who come from the village go to the city to sell their homemade cilok.
Cilok Crispy RecipeCilok Crispy ingredients
- 50 grams of flour
- 100 grams of starch
- Sufficient pan flour
- 1 clove of garlic (puree)
- Enough hot water
- Cheese powder seasoning and bbq
- Bottle chili
- The oil for frying
- The first step, prepare a container and put starch, flour, garlic and flavoring into the container. Then add hot water little by little then knead until smooth
- The second step, after the dough is smooth, the shape of the cilok dough becomes small round. Then heat the water to a boil, then enter cilok and wait until the cilok looks ripe and floats on the surface.
- Finally, the cilok drain is cooked. then dip it into liquid flour mixture. Then roll the cilok over the pan flour, then cilok fry in a medium dose. Once cooked, immediately lift and drain. Then sprinkle cheese and bbq seasoning then serve with chili sauce or mayonnaise (if you like). Finish.